Louise and Dave will attest to that. They deserve special mention, because I don't think I I would have been able to come here without their support. I left the flat in a complete mess, because I thought I would have more time than I actually did. They promised me that if I left it in that state, they wouldn't mind, so I took them at their word, and left all my stuff completely disorganised. When they got up yesterday, it must have seemed a nightmare. So, for that I apologise to them.
I went to a log cluster meeting today, accompanying Mike Charlie Lima because I had little else to do. I always thought it would be a terribly boring job, but watching people do it well is impressive. It requires a level of organised, clear thought that I can only aspire to.
Late night tonight. Perhaps I'll plug my music in and have a quick nap at the desk. Everyone else is in a meeting with Haiti, so I've got a bit of time I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment